INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies , before this navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The cookies and similar technologies such as local shared object, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and to provide proper operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it .
- Analytical cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user ( retargeting ) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies : they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages that you see on other services that you visit.
- Affiliate cookies : they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies : they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie , which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COLEGIO MATER SALVATORIS MADRID is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), by what the following information of the treatment is facilitated to him:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment : by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria : as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data : the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party :
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: COLEGIO MATER SALVATORIS MADRID. Valdesquí, 4 – 28023 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Contact details of the data protection officer: Paseo de la Castellana 137, 2ºD, 28046 Madrid – email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|Google com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|Google com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 17 years|
|Google com||OGPC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||In 2 months|
|Google com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 6 months|
|matersalvatoris.org||cb-enabled||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|matersalvatoris.org||linkcookie||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 7 days|
|youtube.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 17 years|
|youtube.com||LOGIN_INFO||Technical cookies for content reproduction||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||PREF||This cookie stores your preferences and other information, in particular your preferred language, how many search results you want displayed on your page and whether or not you want to activate Google’s SafeSearch filter.||in 9 months|
|Google com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|Google com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|Google com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in a month|
|Google com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Google com||DV||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||Session|
|Google com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Google com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|Google com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of site visitors||in 24 days|
|Google com||SAPISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Google com||SID||in 2 years|
|Google com||SIDCC||in one year|
|Google com||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||APISID||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||HSID||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||SAPISID||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||SID||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|youtube.com||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Try to estimate the bandwidth of users on YouTube pages with embedded videos.||in 6 months|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party providers of this website:
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete device cookies||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have a more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profiled logins).|
|HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|