Mater Salvatoris is a subsidized private Catholic mixed school, run by the nuns of the Company of the Saviour (Compañía del Salvador) which opened its doors in 1954.
It offers families all educational stages: Pre-School, Primary School, Secondary School and Baccalaureate, in order to provide a complete, high-quality education which allows each of our students to successfully tackle the challenges of 21st Century society.
The School uniform comprises of the following articles:
- Blue and white houndstooth check pinafore and grey trousers for boys.
- White shirt or polo shirt, school style.
- Navy blue button-style cardigan or V sweater.
- Navy blue socks or tights.
- Black or navy blue shoes, loafer-style, school type.
- Blue and white check smock. Must be worn from Pre-School to the 6thyear of Primary.
- Navy blue coat.
Items can be purchased at Reval Sport